Thursday, February 9, 2012

What about Heart Failure and Prevention ?

Heart Failure, it could happen to you.  
What do you do if it happens ?   Have you considered Prevention ?  I was on a great supplementation program, which made my heart able to hold up to the assault.   I went on for 6 years, learning about the process and trying new things, all the while working with the medical paradigm.  The last 16 months made the greatest difference, and I kept track of my progress with Echo Cardiograms every 4 months.
I have been shrinking an enlarged heart, which no one in the medical biz ever said I could do, all they wanted to do was implant defibrillators and feed me drugs.  My heart is getting stronger and I feel better and better.  I have great energy, stamina and am reducing my dependence on drugs.  Looks like I am going to be around for a while longer.... so my new Ministry is to offer HOPE to people who are looking for answers.  I published a book titled "Miracle, How to Rebuild Your Heart" and it's available at http://www.HeartMuscleRebuild.com.   I expect this blog will address many aspects of my experience.   Looking forward to being with you.





No comments: